My dad has been away working for the past couple of days. He got home today and we were so excited. He decided that he wanted to take my Mom to the movie. So, Justice and I got to go to Aunt Melissa's. I have been wanting a blog for a long time. We finally got the internet. I am so excited. Aunt Melissa has been helping me fix our blog page all cute. Don't you love it? I do. She also took some really cute pictures of me and Justice. I'm excited to have a new family blog, I hope you have fun reading about our crazy lives.
11 years ago
2 comments:
It's easy to take cute pictures when you have cute subjects. Love you!
YEAH!!! im so happy you got a blog.... and it is so cute... welcome to the blogging world... once you start you just cant stop... LOl... love ya
Post a Comment